I would like to define a command, which would be called in the following way:
    \TheBossWantsTheWorkToBeDoneOn[monday,wednesday,thursday]{tidy up}

so that it would be equivalent to:
    \WeHaveToDo[monday]{tidy up}
    \WeHaveToDo[wednesday]{tidy up}
    \WeHaveToDo[thursday]{tidy up}

I played a bit with different variants of \processcommalist, but I
can't figure out how to use it in this particular case.

Is there also a possibility to define a command like
    \IHaveToDoTheTasks[1-4,7,9-11]{until tomorrow}

which would expand into
    \IHaveToDoTheTask[1]{until tomorrow}
    \IHaveToDoTheTask[2]{until tomorrow}
    \IHaveToDoTheTask[3]{until tomorrow}