Mojca Miklavec wrote:
To enable bold math by default write: \definetypeface[somename][mm][boldmath][latin-modern][default][rscale=1]
 % optional parameter rscale may be any number

followed by \setupbodyfont[somename]

if you want some other font, for example euler, choose one of the following lines: %\definetypeface[somename][mm][math][euler][euler] %\definetypeface[somename][mm][boldmath][euler][euler]

Thanks for example. We're on the same way now ;-).

But what exactly do you mean by bold math with accented characters?

I meant not accented, but other alphabet (cyrillic in my case). Accented characters are composed from others, which is another case.

Is there any special reason that we have to write $\hbox{\tf ...}$?

Well, AFAIK in \mbox there is switch \mf (for 'math font'), which switches last font alternative even for math symbols.

--
Radhelorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>