Arun Swarup wrote:
Hi,

do i have to buy the lucida font for ConTeXt?

im using TeXLive 2003 ConTeXt installation, and ConTeXt gives me rough
(T3) fonts in the pdf file ...

dont even ask about the .dvi ... it cant find some font files

i've stopped trying to use lucida & have contended myself with CM :(

in principle it should be possible to use the system lucida fonts; i never tried this but if someone figures that out we can add support to the distribution

else you have to buy them (teh right ones); concerning metrics, if needed i can send a zip with metrics, but they are of no use without the type 1 files.