On 7/14/05, Steffen Wolfrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, yes, I wasn't interested in e.g. VISCII, but I read the info for UTF.
> But as you wrote "linked pages" I became more curious and looked up also those
> pages. Indeed, there is more:
>
> But, why is the Vietnamese example with
> \enableregime[utf]
> \setupencoding[default=t5
> linked under
> vis = viscii    VISCII  Vietnamesevis = viscii  VISCII  Vietnamese
> and not accessable with
> utf     UTF-8   Unicode ? (Same for cyrillic)

Sorry, I can not understand your question.

Vietnamese can you TeX/LaTeX and ConTeXt with different input
encodings: TCVN, VISCII, VPS or UTF-8.

I'm using currently ConTeXt UTF-8 input for ConTeXt no problem. Not
yet tested with another input encoding, but no more problem with
TeX/LaTeX, so should be ok with ConTeXt, i'm wrong?

--
http://vnoss.org
Vietnamese Open Source Software Community