VnPenguin wrote:

> Just tested your context.vim under vim 6.3.x; It's better than
> tex/latex standard syntax in vim 6.3 IMHO.

Great, thanks!

> I have only a small remark: The following code is valid in ConTeXt:
>
> \useURL [book-ns-openssl][http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/
>       059600270X/qid%3D1024342376/103-8123753-9606263][][Network
>       Security with OpenSSL]

> but the syntax considers % like a comment mark, so I see another color
> for the text after %.
> It's possible to make the comment pattern smarter ? :)

Hm, probably not.  The problem with TeX is that it's so goddam flexible
when it comes to "syntax".  The whole deal with turning $ on and off, %
into something else, and so on is really hard to capture in a syntax
highlighter.  To do so successfully, the highlighter would more or less
have to parse the TeX document itself to understand when and where to do
what.  I guess special cases like the one above (with a very weird URL
indeed) so that \useURL would be parsed differently, but it's impossible
to always get these things right,
        nikolai