Hans—

That does it perfectly. Many thanks, again!

Best, Alan

On Jul 22, 2005, at 4:10 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Alan Bowen wrote:

how about:

\setupnotedefinition[footnote][indenting={medium,yes}]

(i'll introduce a normal keyword to reinstate the previously set one)

The latest version of ConTeXt (ver: 2005.07.20 fmt: 2005.7.21 int: english mes: english) seems to have changed \setupindenting in such a way that

% for footnotes with paragraphs
\let\myfn\footnote
\def\footnote{\dosingleempty\mydofootnote}
\long\def\mydofootnote[#1]#2{%
  \iffirstargument
        \myfn[#1]{\setupindenting[big]#2}%
  \else
    \myfn{\setupindenting[big]#2}%
  \fi
}
which was suggested by Vít Zyka and used to work perfectly, now does not. All my footnote paragraphs are now set without an indent.

Changing \setupindenting to \indenting does not seem to work (though it does in the body text for normal paragraphing). What am I missing?

Alan