Eckhart Guthöhrlein wrote:

Hi all,

when I change inline MP graphics, these are not recreated during the
subsequent texexec run. I need to call texexec once again to have them
refreshed.
I have just installed a new box, but I think I have thought of the usual
stuff in texmf.cnf and cont-sys.tex, and I am a little clueless at the
moment. So thanks for any hints what might be the problem.
My versions:
pdfeTeX 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4) from tetex 3.0
ConTeXt  ver: 2005.07.21  fmt: 2005.7.25  int: english  mes: english
how do you define the graphic? Hans