Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Hello, (mostly) Taco,

I don't know what the whole functionality of the urlbst
(CTAN/biblio/bibtex/contrib/urlbst/) package is, but it offers an
entity @webpage for bibiliography style, with url, author, title,
year, lastchecked and note. I think it also adds a field url to
every(?) other entity.

It would be great to be able to use something like \cite[url][our nice
garden], which would be equivalent to something like
   \useURL[bib:our nice
garden][http://contextgarden.net][][http://contextgarden.net]
   \from[bib:our nice garden]
and also add URLs to the list of publications (if requested) at the
end of the file.

Support would probably only make sense in the ConTeXt-wrapped
bibliographies (actually is url often already present in usual bib
files).

Perhaps some other users have some more comments/suggestions about it.
just wondering ... maybe we need a wiki page for bibliographies (and wishes and such) and an entry in the dev portal as well Hans