At 12:09 AM 8/3/2005, Jessica Holle wrote:
I've searching for a dokumentation how to build a presentation, like
in Powerpoint but better :-) with ConTeXt.
I haven't found somethink in the PDF's on the Pragma page and on the
Wiki.
Only the Raw Steps module, which I doesn't understand.
Has somebody information to this theme?

There should be quite a bit around; I think you're just not finding it. (Unfortunately, it's rather late here, so I shall leave that to someone else....)

One thing that you might find useful as an example, though, is a presentation that I recently created in ConTeXt, and then put online (with both the PDF and the ConTeXt source available -- though, without the images and the fonts, it's a little hard to process directly). That's on my webpage here:

  http://dpdx.net/research/papers/ILASS2005_Moses_abstract.html

(See the "Slides: tex" and "pdf" links.)

- Brooks