Hello!

I've faced a problem briefly discussed before... when the table (natural table) placed using sample below is not split to pages:

\placetable[here][mytable1]{Table Caption}{
\bTABLE[split=repeat]
   \bTR   \bTH Header\eTH \eTR
\dorecurse{150}{
  \bTR \bTD row text \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLE
}

Everything works fine if I do not use \placetable. But I do not have the numbered caption in this case and cannot reference this table in a link.

Is there any other simple way to give tables (even not only tables) a caption with number?

I almost made it using the numbered labels the like below:

\definelabel[tableLable][text=Table,headstyle=boldslanted]

\tableLable \em{ Table Caption}
\reference[mytable1]{Table Caption}
\bTABLE[split=repeat]
   \bTR   \bTH Header\eTH \eTR
\dorecurse{150}{
  \bTR \bTD row text \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLE

This way I can have numbered caption where I need, which is almost cool.
But the problem is that I cannot create table link with text "Table N.N Table_Caption"

\in{Table}[mytable1]  gives the link like "Table Table_Caption" and I cannot add number there :(

I hope I miss something really obvious,

Thanks everyone in advance!

--
Regards.