Vit Zyka wrote:

John R. Culleton wrote:

I am using the flowchart module to create various goodies. What
I don't know how to do is regulate the size of the font for the
text that goes inside the little boxes. Any suggestions?

I do not known any other way but put the size/style together with text:

\startFLOWcell
  \name{Obs}
  \location{1,1}
  \shape{action}
  \text{{\switchtobodyfont[16pt]\bf Text in cell}}
\stopFLOWcell

If you want to be consistent over several cells, define a macro.
vit

in m-chart you will find:
\setupFLOWcharts
 [\c!option=,
  \c!bodyfont=,
  \c!dot=,  % private option
  \c!width=12\bodyfontsize,
  \c!height=7\bodyfontsize,
  \c!maxwidth=,
  \c!maxheight=,
  \c!offset=\v!standard, % == auto offset
  \c!dx=2\bodyfontsize,
  \c!dy=2\bodyfontsize,
  \c!nx=0, % 1,
  \c!ny=0, % 1,
  \c!x=1,
  \c!y=1,
  \c!autofocus=,
  \c!focus=,
  \c!background=,      % \v!color,
  \c!backgroundcolor=\s!white,
  \c!rulethickness=\linewidth,
  \c!frame=\v!off,
  \c!framecolor=]

\setupFLOWlines
 [\c!corner=\v!round,
  \c!arrow=\v!yes,
  \c!dash=\v!no,
  \c!radius=.375\bodyfontsize,      % 2.5\c!rulethickness
  \c!color=FLOWlinecolor,
  \c!rulethickness=.15\bodyfontsize,  % 2pt,
  \c!offset=\v!none]

\setupFLOWshapes
 [\c!default=action,
  \c!framecolor=FLOWframecolor,
  \c!background=\v!color,
  \c!backgroundcolor=FLOWbackgroundcolor,
  \c!backgroundscreen=\@@rsscreen,
  \c!rulethickness=.15\bodyfontsize,  % 2pt,
  \c!offset=.5\bodyfontsize]

\setupFLOWfocus
 [\c!framecolor=FLOWfocuscolor,
  \c!background=\@@FLOSbackground,
  \c!backgroundcolor=\@@FLOSbackgroundcolor,
  \c!backgroundscreen=\@@FLOSbackgroundscreen,
  \c!rulethickness=\@@FLOSrulethickness,
  \c!offset=\@@FLOSoffset]

\definecolor [FLOWfocuscolor]      [s=.2]
\definecolor [FLOWlinecolor]       [s=.5]
\definecolor [FLOWframecolor]      [s=.7]
\definecolor [FLOWbackgroundcolor] [s=.9]

so guess ... what variable can be used to set the bodyfont