Kai Militzer wrote:

Hello list,

I am trying to use latex fonts (to be more precize: the allrunes font) downloaded from the ctan-ftp-Server and installed correctly in my texmf-tree, in context, but I now realise that it does not work as easy as I expected (i.e. just using the latex-commands).

If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction how to do it, I would be very thankful, as I have a deadline at the end of the week at which it has to work ;)

what files do those fonts come with:

tfm vf afm pfb enc map forget about the latex macros, they are not needed Hans