Kai Militzer wrote:

I'm slowly getting there, only two more problems to solve ;) The first thing is, that to use some of the characters in the fontset I have to use \th to display them, but I have no idea how to accomplish that in context as everytime I use \somerunes \th, or \somerunes{\th} ... I get an error message. If i double mascerade it like \\th i get the symbols for the characters t and h. I am sure there is a way to get this working.

The next thing, which I guess is to search more on the font-subsystem of context, is the fact that I only get my characters displayed when viewing the .dvi-file with xdvi. When executing texexec --pdf or using dvipdf (or dvips) I get nothing, or the charaters in the standard latin-typeset (i.e. ASCII).

I am sorry if I bother you all with this simple stuff that can surely be solved by reading some documentation, but I pretty new to the hole tex-thing and the mass of documentation is overwhelming and sometimes prety cryptical. ;)

how does your code look? can you send me a zip with the tfm files? Hans