Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

Dear gang,

Have not updated in a while, noticed a new mswincontext.zip, now trying to upgrade to the latest.

First thing:

System complains that pdfetex.dll cannot be found. Sure enough, there is no such dll in the distribution.

2. Can I go back to the last mswincontext and just use cont-tmf, or are there some new features in the latest mswincontext that we need?
just use the old pdfetex and pdfetex.pool (i'll fix the mswin zip files Hans