Patrick Gundlach <mailto:patrick.at.gundla.ch> wrote:

> Then we must have different texfont.pl version. Each time afm2tfm is
> called, it uses either -T or -p. Running afm2tfm without those
> parameters doesn't make very much sense. (Unless you are an english
> speaking person that never typesets foreign languages.)

Accoding to http://source.contextgarden.net/scripts/context/perl/texfont.pl, I'm afraid you are wrong, the string "-p" only occured 3 times in this file, the first time for 'otfinfo', the second time for 'afm2tfm' and the third time for 'afm2pl'. So the official copy of this script still use -p option for afm2tfm
once.

Jjgod.