Hi,

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Hello,

a slightly strange question. I re-compiled a pretty old ConTeXt
document a couple of days ago. In the "old good times" it was typeset
with
    \setupbodyfont[ant,18pt]
and an equation with $a\Longrightarrow b$.

If you don't mind switching full fonts, you could do this:

  \starttypescript [math] [antykwa-torunska] [name]
    \definefontsynonym [MathRoman]        [ComputerModernMath-Roman]
    \definefontsynonym [MathExtension]    [ComputerModernMath-Extension]
    %  \definefontsynonym [MathItalic]       [ComputerModernMath-Italic]
    \definefontsynonym [MathSymbol]       [ComputerModernMath-Symbol]
  \stoptypescript

but there is more in the MathItalic fonts than just letters, so it
may produce un-even effects (I'm slowly getting better at this
typescript stuff :-))

If you want more detailed control, you have to load extra math
font families and redefine selected bits of the math collection
(see font-unk.tex and math-tex.tex)

\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][ec]
\definetypeface[MyAnt] [rm] [serif] [antykwa-torunska]  [default] [encoding=ec]
\setupbodyfont[MyAnt,10pt]
\starttext
abc\ccaron
\stoptext

This example worked for me. What was your precise error ?

Cheers, Taco