Hi,

If you excuse my ignorance, but I am looking for  a simple example how to
launch an executable (a tcl/tk script in my case) from within a pdf document
prepared by context.

During a presentation i would like to show some graphics which are generated
through the execution of a tcl/tk script.
One could close the pdf file and open the tcl/tk script, but it would be nice
if one could symbolically link the script within the pdf file.
Because I prepare the pdf file using context, I searched the context manuals,
but didnot find a solution to this problem.

Therefore if somebody has solved this already and is willing to share his/her
experience I would be grateful

Thanks

Stephen