I'm not sure if this thread got lost back when I sent it, but I just wanted
to bump this thread again. The authortitle sort sequence detailed in the
previous e-mail is working as expected, and it may be a helpful addition to
the publ-aut.lua file for general use. In case the last e-mail was lost,
I've repeated the code below:

```
publications.sortmethods.authortitle = {
    sequence = {
        { field = "author",    default = "",           unknown = "" },
        { field = "title",     default = "",           unknown = "" },
        { field = "booktitle", default = "",           unknown = "" }, --
if this is an untitled section (e.g., introduction, foreword, preface) of a
book or a review of a book
        { field = "maintitle", default = "",           unknown = "" }, --
if this is an untitled section or volume in a multivolume collection
        { field = "volume",    default = "",           unknown = "" },
        { field = "part",      default = "",           unknown = "" },
        { field = "date",      default = "9998-13-32", unknown =
"9999-14-33" }, -- some specifications allow date instead of year, month,
day
        { field = "year",      default = "9998",       unknown = "9999" },
        { field = "month",     default = "13",         unknown = "14" },
        { field = "day",       default = "32",         unknown = "33" },
        { field = "index",     default = "",           unknown = "" },
    },
}
```

Joey