On 10/21/2021 10:31 PM, Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context wrote:

It works very nicely. I played with the test file you sent me, and I
find that in the .lfg file, the up parameter set to 0.06 instead of
0.1 looks better to me.
there are no ssty's for the quadruple prime in that font but if you need primes so badly you probably shouldn't use it anyway i guess (there are only super-textsize ssty variants for the 1/2/3 and their reverse)

anyway, as you desperately need these quads (why check otherwise), adding this to the lfg blob helps:

local four = characters[0x2057]
if four then
    local one = characters[okay]
    local owd = .75*one.width
    local off = .6*one.height
    four.width = 4*owd
    four.commands = {
        { "offset",     0, off, okay },
        { "offset",   owd, off, okay },
        { "offset", 2*owd, off, okay },
        { "offset", 3*owd, off, okay },
    }
else
    -- we don't add (but we could), just patch, and there's no
    -- reverse quad either
end

and no one will notice (unless you wikify al this)