On 11/5/2021 5:45 PM, Alain Delmotte via ntg-context wrote:
Hi,

If I take the last piece of code from Hans' message 28/10/2021 11:24, and run it with the new upload I get clean paragraphs with the red ans the blue colour, but for the paragraphs with the green colour, the text in colour ("keyword") is overwritten by the normal text in black.

I don't remember that before.
the localboxes interface changed a bit ... see the new lowlevel manual for details (i added 'middle' boxes so that we can do better margin trickery and there are predefined handlers for l/r margin text and nline numbers now

(local boxes are still kind of work in progress, the old (luatex) interfaces were not that usefui / interesting anyway, and we can do more now)