Hi Jack,

I've been working with Hans on math in general and primes in
particular in the last week. I do not understand all the details, but
I think primes are handled differently now, and that one essentially
need to have some tuning in goodie files (the reason is that they are
done differently in different fonts, and that there was not simple
one-fits-all solution). We have not touched eulernova yet.

In any case, if you replace euler-math.lfg and type-imp-euler.mkiv in
ConTeXt-lmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/ with the
attached files, I think at least the primes should look OK (you could
experiment with the values in euler-math.lfg). The sample file

\setupbodyfont[eulernova]

\starttext
\stoptext

looks OK here.