Hi,

when trying out different options for my last question regarding column spans
I've tried out the the option regarding titles for the tabulate environment.
Consider this example (adapted from the wiki):

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setuppapersize[A6]

\starttext
\setuptabulate
   [
    header=text,
                split=yes,
    title={Fenchurch St. Paul},
                ]

\starttabulate[|p|p|]
\dorecurse{6}{
  \NC  Bells:  \NC  Tin tan din dan bim bam bom bo \NC\NR
  \HL
  \NC  Name:  \NC  Tailor Paul \NC \NR
  \HL
}
\stoptabulate

\stoptext
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A couple of questions :
- Is it possible to have the title be typeset only once? I.e., it should not
repeat on each page.
- How do you change the alignment of the title? (There's an align key, but that
does change the alignment of the entries. Not of the title. There are headstyle
and headcolor, but nothing about alignment. (\setupalign[middle] in headstyle
doesn't do anything.)
- How can you add bit more space after the title?

Best,
Denis