On Mon, 13 Dec 2021, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a typo in m-tikz.mkxl (possibly a carry-over from t-tikz.tex). The
> module ends with a spurious `\stopmodule`:
>
> https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror/blob/fe714093ebb95e4a870282782e2124cff2e546e5/tex/context/modules/mkxl/m-tikz.mkxl#L113
>
> (Or rather, the corresponding `\startmodule` is missing).
> [...]
> And since tikz is a latex module, in the true LaTeX spirit, the error goes
> away (for obvious reasons) if I move the \usemodule[tikz] to after the font
> definitions. It took quite a while to figure out what is happening.

Actually, the missing \startmodule is not a culprit for this error. Even after
fixing that, something goes wrong. Here is a minimal example:

\permanent\protected\def\starttikzinput
  {\pushoverloadmode
   \pushcatcodetable
   \setcatcodetable\texcatcodes
   \unprotect
   \catcode`\@=11
   \catcode`\|=12
   \catcode`\!=12
   \autoparagraphmode\zerocount}

\permanent\protected\def\stoptikzinput
  {\autoparagraphmode\plusone
   \protect
   \popcatcodetable
   \popoverloadmode}

\starttikzinput
\input t-pgf
\stoptikzinput

\usetypescriptfile[euler]
\definetypeface[mainfont][rm][serif][pagella][default]
\definetypeface[mainfont][mm][math] [pagellaovereuler][default]
\definetypeface[mainfont][tt][mono] [dejavu][default] [rscale=0.8,
features=none]
\setupbodyfont[mainfont,11pt]

\starttext
$\dfrac{1}{2}$
\stoptext

which gives the same error: parameter 'fractionrule' in style 2 is not set

Not sure what is happening here.

Aditya