> On 28 Dec 2021, at 23:05, Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 12/28/2021 10:53 PM, Hans Åberg wrote:
>
>> This is great, though there is a typo in the second line. I attach a
>> corrected example, illustrating what I might use it for: A logic program,
>> where I found it readable in plain text to use the Unicode superscript and
>> subscript parentheses. But when typeset, they should be superscripts and
>> subscripts.
> i still want to come up with domain specific math features ... sp fpr
> instance we could have a module for logic but it's users who have to come up
> with demands ...

I found using Unicode superscript and subscript parentheses more readable in
general than the TeX convention in plain text. Otherwise, the program has logic
as a basis, but is not intended to be restricted to that. FYI, the program is
posted here, but has some dependencies to get running. The directory 'tests'
has examples that are precompiled (checked agains with 'make check').

https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=metalogic-inference