Hi,
I am trying to prepare a moderate sized document in Malayalam using
Context. Overall I have been successful. However, there are a few rough
edges for which I need help. This is the second problem I face.

I have some 300 group of short sentences placed in five columns using
\startcolumns[n=5]
\input aCharTable.tex
\stopcolumns

The aCharTex generated by a shell script contains the 300 plus commands
with the structure

\tfa{  \bold{variable} \par  (12 - 0.13) } \blank

The problems are that - a) the group, with the two short paras get
separated into different columns and sometimes pages. How can I prevent
that? In other words, how do I tell Context that this should be treated
as cohesive unit? b) The horizontal space doesn't align across columns.
This probably is because the different conjuncts in each of these lines
have different heights. How can I ask Context to treat each of these
cohesive units as having the same height?

Thanks,
ajith