I knew it had to be simple! Just couldn't get the right combinations.

Feliz Año Nuevo para ti también, y muchas gracias,

Julian

On 2/1/22 7:56 am, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:

El sáb, 1 ene 2022 a la(s) 15:37, jbf via ntg-context (ntg-context@ntg.nl <mailto:ntg-context@ntg.nl>) escribió:

    Am typesetting a book that has 'STUDY ONE', 'STUDY TWO' etc. in
    place of
    CHAPTER ONE, etc. I have no difficulty getting 'STUDY' with
    \setuplabeltext[chapter=STUDY~], and I can achieve 'STUDY One'
    with the
    key conversion=Words in \setuphead[chapter].

    My question: how do I get ONE instead of One.

    I tried conversion=WORDS (or WORD), but that is not recognised and
    the
    output then becomes STUDY 1, which I don't want.

    I also tried playing with
    \definestructureconversionset[myconversion][
    ,A,] then adding the numberconversionset=myconversion to \setuphead.

    There must be a simple way to achieve the desire result, and to be
    honest I'm wondering why WORD does not work? Any thoughts?

Like this?

\setuplabeltext[chapter={Study~,}]
\setuphead[chapter][conversion=words,numberstyle=\WORDS]
\starttext
\startchapter[title=Feliz año nuevo!]
\input{tufte}
\stopchapter