On 1/13/2022 6:22 AM, denis.ma...@unibe.ch wrote:
Hi, I wanted to wikify a new command, but I don't fully understand what to do...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022 00:25
An: Maier, Denis Christian (UB) <denis.ma...@unibe.ch>; ntg-
cont...@ntg.nl
Cc: oi...@gmx.es
Betreff: Re: AW: [NTG-context] LTR footnotes from RTL paragraph

[...]

i'll add this (only a few line addition with no performance hit):

     \definealign[MyAlign][r2l,flushleft]

so that you can do

     \setupalign[MyAlign]

and you can also use it as value to the align parameter as well ...
the usual 'context abstraction'

so again something to wikify ...

Wanted to wikify, but is this already implemented?
sure

Ok, so then: Why will creating a page \definealign not create a page with
autogenerated syntax? And, the new option for \setupalign does not show up in
the autogenerated syntax overview at
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupalign

I probably don't fully understand how the wiki works in these regards .. can
anyone clarify?
when there is a new key or option, wolfgang at some point will add it to the setups so then it will show up (goes in batches); that is indepdendent from examples; so when a new key/value is missing, just signal wolfgang