Hi,

a new lmtx upload

- crash with bottom floats probably solved: had to do with tricky interaction between engine insert handling and callback interference (as well as some assumptions in the engine dating that relate to the fact that tex was never written to be opened up this way)

- crash due to math initialization: this related to a new mechanism wrt math parameters that Mikael and I are playing with .. think of this:

\newmuskip    \mymuskipA
\mugluespecdef\mymuskipB 0mu

\inherited\Umathfracfracspacing\textstyle\mymuskipA
\inherited\Umathradradspacing  \textstyle\mymuskipB

\startTEXpage[offset=3bp]
                  \mymuskipA 10mu
    \mugluespecdef\mymuskipB 10mu
    $\mathfrac{x}\mathfrac{x}$\par
    $\mathrad {x}\mathrad {x}$\par
                  \mymuskipA 20mu
    \mugluespecdef\mymuskipB 20mu
    $\mathfrac{x}\mathfrac{x}$\par
    $\mathrad {x}\mathrad {x}$\par
                  \mymuskipA 30mu
    \mugluespecdef\mymuskipB 30mu
    $\mathfrac{x}\mathfrac{x}$\par
    $\mathrad {x}\mathrad {x}$\par
                  \mymuskipA 30mu plus 10mu minus 10mu
    \mugluespecdef\mymuskipB 30mu plus 10mu minus 10mu
    $\mathfrac{x}\mathfrac{x}$\par
    $\mathrad {x}\mathrad {x}$\par
\stopTEXpage

tex has a few abstractions (thinmuskip etc) than basically postpone a setting so that they can be adapted by setting these 'special - internal in luametatex speak - mu glue registers' but is is being generalized so that we can group math (integer, dimension, glue) parameters by binding them to registers and constants ... that way we can do simple and efficient switches to different spacing ... just that you know