> On 1/27/2022 7:35 PM, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:
>
> > 2. luametatex: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/luametatex/
> Just an additional warning: one should not pick up bins from the build farm
> unless oen knows what's happening ... the current builds are okay for Mikael
> and me while playing with math but therefore don't match the latest context.

I am not picking bins from the build farm. The PKGBUILD downloads the
context-linux-64.zip from
http://lmtx.pragma-ade.nl/install-lmtx/context-linux-64.zip, runs install.sh,
and downloads a few modules from CTAN, installs everything in /opt/luametatex,
and creates a /opt/luametatex/setuptex script.

Aditya