On 2/7/2022 10:12 PM, Gerhard Schramm via ntg-context wrote:
Dear Hraban, Dear Hans

I'm looking for a way to automatically rotate a graphic (DIN_A4_PDF_Pages). I try to manage technical manuals with Context. (Which is really great!) To do this, I have to import always new PDF-pages (technical sketches) , which can be in landscape or portrait format. The pages should always be displayed as large as possible on the pages of my manuals. (I have no influence on the PDF's, as they come from other departments.) Do you see a possibility here? kind regards Gerd

\starttext

    \showframe

    \starttexdefinition MaxFigure #1#2
        \page