On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 12:05 AM Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> The example below uses a different mechanism to add images at the start
> of a chapter. In the example you have to pass the name of image as
> userdata argument of \startchapter but in the commented \setuphead
> setting you can see how this can be automated.

Many thanks for the elegant solution Wolfgang! Personally, I find it much
cleaner without need for push, pop. I have now added it to the wiki here:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setuphead#Special_facing_pages_for_chapters

However, I was not able to get the preview PDF correctly, only the first page
is visible. Someone who knows how to fix this, please point me in the right
direction and I will edit it as needed.

Thanks,
Sreeram