On 3/8/2022 3:58 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:
Am 08.03.22 um 14:03 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
On 3/8/2022 12:55 PM, Stephen Gaito via ntg-context wrote:
Hans,

I am having the same problem on an XUbuntu 21.10 :
hm, maybe the server has some issue ... i rebooted the machine

Thank you! I can confirm it’s working again – and the current version is much faster than the previous one, because it doesn’t write so many logging/debugging messages. Now to check all my projects are working...
actually, that current version is not that current ... so you could have gotten that gain more than a month ago

(btw, you only got that 'temporary' enabled plenty of detail when you had many overfull boxes so you still need to check that)

we are progressing with the math so i suppose that there will be an update soon, if only because users can then test if we messed up