Hey Amine,

LibreOffice (along with loads of other software) uses Hunspell dictionaries for spell-checking. You can get them here [1].

Hunspell [2] is a spell checker similar to Aspell. (A Windows port is available in the EZWinPorts [3].) Unlike Aspell, it can’t parse TeX files. One way around this is to convert the TeX files into plain text (maybe using Pandoc or DeTeX?) and spell-checking just the text. I tried this, but I found it quite cumbersome and since switched to the build-in spell-checker in my editor.

PDF files could probably be spell-checked in a similar way.

Tomáš

[1]: https://github.com/LibreOffice/dictionaries
[2]: http://hunspell.github.io/
[3]: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq-w32/EZWinPorts.html