Hi List,

I'm using blockligatures to avoid the 'Th' ligature in some fonts but keep
others. Recently I've found this removes the 'h' completely, i.e. 'Th' is
changed to 'T', 'The' becomes 'Te' etc.

Is there a way to restore the blockligatures functionality? I'm on ConTeXt
version 2022.05.02 16:19.

Here is a MWE using Almendra (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Almendra
<https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Almendra?preview.text=Th%20Almost%20before%20we%20knew%20it,%20we%20had%20left%20the%20ground.%20&preview.text_type=custom>)
 from Google Fonts.

```
\starttypescriptcollection[myfont]

    \starttypescript[myfont]
        \definefontsynonym[Serif][Almendra-Regular][features=default]
    \stoptypescript

    \starttypescript[myfont]
        \definetypeface[\typescriptone][rm][serif][myfont][default][]
    \stoptypescript

\stoptypescriptcollection

\blockligatures[Th]

\definefontfeature[default][default][liga=yes]
\definefontfeature[default:nolig][default][liga=no]
\definefontfeature[default:blocklig][default][liga=yes,blockligatures=yes]

\setupbodyfont[myfont]

\starttext
    The This These have the Th ligature and others (fi)

    \definedfont[Serif*default:nolig]
    The This These have no ligatures (not fi)

    \definedfont[Serif*default:blocklig]
    The This These are missing the `h' (fi)
\stoptext
```