I am going to convince the Board of a journal to consider ConTeXt as an 
additional option.
I want to make a module before I say anything. Right now I have this title 

The journal requires the titles to be CAPITALISED, except for the acronyms. I'm 
using backticks `...` to wrap it and replace it with \egroup ...\WORD\bgroup{} 
lpeg. This kinda works, but that's so ugly. Besides, the actual story is that I 
also want to
add markdown as an option, so the backticks actually have meanings.

I also checked the typo-cap.lua file to get a clue. But I used to use TeX 
and I have to admit that it's so overwhelming for a newbie.

I really like the way where bibtex treats words enclosed in curly braces are 
Or are there something that's less aggressive than \WORD so the LaTeX trick 

Best wishes,
ℤhichu ℂhen

If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
archive  : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

Reply via email to