On 5/11/2022 5:46 PM, Zhichu Chen via ntg-context wrote:

Thanks for the update. But I noticed that the XITS fonts were still the old ones:

zhichu@large /opt/context-lmtx/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/xits $ fc-query -f '%{fontversion}\n' XITS-Regular.otf  | perl -E 'printf "%.3f\n", <>/65536.0'
1.200

According to

https://github.com/aliftype/xits/releases

the final release is version 1.302. Maybe I don't care the new changes since 1.200, but every time I compile my file, I get the warnings I don't like:

mathematics     > tweak > 'XITSMath-Regular', size 6pt, math size 3, version 'Version 1.200' found, version 'Version 1.302' expected mathematics     > tweak > 'XITSMath-Bold', size 6pt, math size 3, version 'Version 1.109' found, version 'Version 1.302' expected

Do you mind get the new ones in the next beta?
i'll try but you need to check