Dear list,

I’m experiencing issues to open the following documents added in one of
the recent latests.

Now I’m on Linux 64bit with current latest (2022.05.11 11:36) and
mupdf-gl-1.20.0.rc1.

  $ mupdf-gl onandon.pdf
  error: cannot find startxref
  warning: trying to repair broken xref
  warning: repairing PDF document
  warning: object missing 'endobj' token
  error: cannot find page tree

  $ mupdf-gl columnsets.pdf
  error: expected object number
  warning: repairing PDF document
  error: object is not a stream
  warning: cannot load object (730 0 R) into cache
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im92'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im93'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im94'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im95'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im92'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im93'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im94'
  error: cannot find XObject resource 'Im95'
  warning: non-page object in page tree ()
  warning: ... repeated 11 times...
  warning: content stream is not a stream (1045 0 R)
  warning: ... repeated 2 times...
  warning: non-page object in page tree ()
  warning: ... repeated 2 times...
  warning: content stream is not a stream (1048 0 R)
  warning: ... repeated 2 times...
  warning: non-page object in page tree ()
  warning: ... repeated 2 times...
  warning: content stream is not a stream (1055 0 R)
  warning: ... repeated 2 times...
  warning: non-page object in page tree ()
  warning: ... repeated 6 times...

Latest Acrobat Reader DC in Windows isn’t able to open onandon.pdf and
it has problems to display all contents from columnsets.pdf.

Would anyone be so kind to confirm the issue?