> I wanted to write an introduction on how to typeset XML sources with
> ConTeXt (at least, in Spanish).

See: https://dave.autonoma.ca/blog/2020/04/11/project-gutenberg-projects/

It's English, but describes a fair amount of what you're probably looking
to accomplish, and there are all sorts of free translation services now.

> One of the main issues I face is to find examples.

See:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/XML
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Getting_Started_with_XML_and_ConTeXt_using_TEXML

And themes for my text editor, KeenWrite, in particular:

https://github.com/DaveJarvis/keenwrite-themes/tree/main/xhtml
https://github.com/DaveJarvis/keenwrite-themes/tree/main/tarmes
https://github.com/DaveJarvis/keenwrite-themes/tree/main/boschet

> Maybe all XML handling is way more complex than I originally thought.

It takes some elbow grease. Conceptually, it's essentially mapping XML
elements to xmlsetups, which are used to apply typesetting instructions.

Cheers!