Dear list,

I'm trying to set up Custodia in LMTX, but the custodiasemibolditalic won't
show up. It shows up regularly when I run mtxrun --script fonts --list
--all --pattern=Custodia

I'm attaching the output for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Stefan

\definefontalternative[md]

\definefontalternative[mi]

\starttypescript [serif] [custodia]

\definefontsynonym[Serif] [name:custodianormal][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SerifItalic]
[name:custodianormalitalic][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SerifMedium] [name:custodiasemibold][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SerifMediumItalic]
[name:custodiasemibolditalic][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SerifBold] [name:custodiabold][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SerifBoldItalic]
[name:custodiabolditalic][features=default]

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [custodia]

\definebodyfont [default] [rm]

[

tf=Serif sa 1,

it=SerifItalic sa 1,

md=SerifMedium sa 1,

mi=SerifMediumItalic sa 1,

bf=SerifBold sa 1,

bi=SerifBoldItalic sa 1]

\stoptypescript

\definetypeface [custodia] [rm] [serif] [custodia] [default]

\usetypescript[custodia][uc]

\setupbodyfont[custodia,rm,10pt]

\starttext

Regular Hamburgerfons,

{\it Italic Hamburgerfons},

{\md Medium Hamburgerfons},

{\mi Medium Italic Hamburgerfons},

{\bf Bold Hamburgerfons},

{\bi Bold Italic Hamburgerfons},\\

\setff{smallcaps}{Small Caps Hamburgerfons},

\setff{smallcaps}{\it Small Caps Italic Hamburgerfons},

\setff{smallcaps}{\md Small Caps Medium Hamburgerfons},

\setff{smallcaps}{\mi Small Caps Medium Italic Hamburgerfons},

\setff{smallcaps}{\bf Small Caps Bold Hamburgerfons},

\setff{smallcaps}{\bi Small Caps Bold Italic Hamburgerfons}