Am 25.05.22 um 22:23 schrieb Stefan Nedeljkovic via ntg-context:
Dear list,

A quick question about a font that has a separate file for small caps. I have the following:

\starttypescript [sans] [dtl-documenta-sans-t]
\definefontsynonym[Sans] [name:dtldocumentasanst][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[SansItalic] [name:dtldocumentasanstitalic][features=default]

\definefontsynonym[SansCaps][name:dtldocumentasanstcaps][features=default]

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [sans] [dtl-documenta-sans-t-sc]
\definefontsynonym[Sans] [name:dtldocumentasanstcaps][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[SansItalic] [name:dtldocumentasanstcapsitalic][features=default]
\stoptypescript

How can I define dtl-documenta-sans such that I can do:

\setupbodyfont[dtl-documenta-sans,rm,10pt]

\starttext
\setff{smallcaps}{Small Caps Hamburgerfons}, \setff{smallcaps}{\it Small Caps Italic Hamburgerfons},
\stoptext

Single smallcaps fonts work the traditional way with \sc, not via OpenType features (if I’m not mistaken and this gets mapped automagically).

Hraban