On 01.06.22 23:30, Stefan Nedeljkovic wrote:
I Tried editing the file context/tex/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua, and running context --generate, context --make, but the error persists. I'm new to context and I don't know how to configure this file. Running --usage reveals in the log that the category "token" is exceeded. I tried the aforementioned editing of the conf file, but the log stays the same.

That is the correct file, and I would assume that the category "luametatex.tokensize" (line 135) would be the correct one to edit. Is that the one you've edited, e.g. by bumping size to double its current value?

Thomas