Le 22 sept. 05 à 12:23, Duncan Hothersall a écrit :

   - xml in not an input format but (a well structured) interchange
     format.

XML is a very good master format from which to derive all outputs. For
example, I receive wordprocessor files from academics and convert them
to XML by a combination of automated processes and hand-tagging. The XML
is then stored and maintained as the master version of that document,
and when we need to produce a new release in HTML, PDF or eBook, a new
style of PDF, a text version optimised for screen-readers, etc. we take
a snapshot of the latest XML and run it through batch production
processes - including ConTeXt for the typesetting side of things.

So if I understand wml,  I agree that xml is a format for filtering,
not a human writable format.
TeX, LaTeX or conTeXt is in input langage, which should be able to
be converted to the powerfull master XML format.

So we need something to convert ConTeXt to XML more than something.
I suppose this imply easy convertion to HTML too !

So my question was, is there any exeprience about the use of
the ConTeXt module "m-tex4ht"?

That might be overkill for small projects (we're currently holding 25
million words in XML), but the principle applies no matter what size of
content you have.

-- Maurice