Am 18.07.22 um 15:20 schrieb Fabrice L via ntg-context:
Dear list,

I’m doing animations in MetaFun, by simply using \startMPpage (…) \stopMPpage
for each frame of the animation. Here is an example:
https://youtu.be/yhxUbVQx9Uo (please note you can watch it in HD by adjusting
the setting in YouTube).

A great piece again! I’m amazed every time I look at your homepage (https://art-aleatoire.com for those who don’t know it).

Does someone has an idea of how to do such a thing ? I can read text file in
Context with no problem and integrate them in the animation process with
\startMPinclusions (…) \stopMPinclusions, but I did not find a way to write
information from MetaFun to a text file. Is Lua the solution ?

Lua is always the solution ;) but I don’t understand enough of both Lua and MetaFun...

Maybe there’s something in luametafun.pdf*?

*) Hans, this is one of the manuals that doesn’t have interaction, i.e. links and bookmarks; would be more usable with them.

Hraban