Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for your attention and the explanation regarding the « hash option »
and why the sudoku module written by Jairo does not work. However I was
reporting the issue when I tried to typeset the example file with LMTX (version
2022.07.06 21:42).
As a matter of fact I am far from understanding what the « arguments = { « hash

Best regards: Otared