http://lmtx.pragma-ade.nl/install-lmtx/texmf-context.zip is not versioned.

If the file changes later, linux distributions refuse to use the file.

I wish ConTeXt and LuaMetaTex were versioned and provided `offline` build
instructions. The vast majority of programs are versioned and can be built
easily offline. Even if they were distributed as binary files, if they are
versioned, I can still make linux packages out of them.