On 9/25/05, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> VnPenguin wrote:
> >Warning: pdfetex (file t5-urw-palatino.map): cannot open font map file
> >
> >==> I can not found this map file in teTeX's and ConTeXt's installation :(
> >

> did you use texfont to generate the metrics
>
>   texfont --encoding=t5 --batch type-tmf
>
> in that case there should be a t5-urw-palatino.map file

Do you speak about metrics files of VnTeX ? or of ConTeXt ?

> otherwise, the t5-base should do the job and you can ignore the message
>
> can you check t5-base.map?

How to check it ? I'm NULL about TeX language :-) I have uploaded it to:
http://people.vnoss.org/~vnpenguin/pub/context/test/t5-base.txt
(extension .map was changed by me when uploading to web server).

Thanks

--
http://vnoss.org
Vietnamese Open Source Software Community