On 10/10/2022 9:21 PM, Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context wrote:
Hello all,

this is my first contribution to this mailing list. 😄

Recently, when I posted a question on StackExchange.com regarding adding support for another language (German) to the "Words" conversion in ConTeXt (see here: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/657534/how-to-add-support-for-another-language-german-to-the-words-conversion-in-cont), @mickep suggested that I post the patched file (core-con.lua) to the mailing list, once I have it finished, so that it can be added for all to use. So, now that I'm confident my code works well, I would like to do just that. 😄

just mail them to me and wolfgang and we'll have a look at it