On 10/13/2022 7:41 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
On 10/13/22 00:50, Max Chernoff via ntg-context wrote:
On Wed, 2022-10-12 at 13:14 +0200, Leah Neukirchen wrote:
[...]
The last version of font-cff.lua should also copy the hinting-related
values of the CFF properly (/BlueScale, /StemSnap[HV] etc).
We fixed that on the side. ;)

Yay!

Many thanks for your work fixing this, Leah and Hans.

The only remaining question is then when the new version will be be
released.
some day soon ... the apple m1 has to come online first (afaik apple didn't release a robust vm yet so the machine has to be kicked into action every now and then) and we only release when we can do all platforms ... apart from ms and me wanting to finish something first

it's not that no-one can print, right?