Hi,

I am used to giving very extensive feedbacks to my pupils.
These are buffers with xtables flushing lua vectors.
Here is their basic structures:

* an environment that stores xtables. Turned into MWE, look like:

   \startenvironment env_corrige.mkiv

   \startluacode
      userdata = userdata or {}
   function userdata.Critere (commentaire,note,notemax)
      context.startxcell {"width=11cm","height=2.75cm"}
         context(Eleve[commentaire])
      context.stopxcell ()
      context.startxcell {"width=1.5cm","align=flushright"}
         context(Eleve[note])
         context("/")
         context(notemax)
      context.stopxcell ()
   end
   \stopluacode

   \startbuffer [grille]
   \startxtable
      \startxrow
         \startxcell
            \ctxlua {userdata.Critere ("structure","NoteStructure",2)}
         \stopxcell
      \stopxrow
   \stopxtable
   \stopbuffer
   \stopenvironment

* The main file is divided in subjects, each one of them
being the feedback to one pupil. In a MWE fashion

   \useenvironment [env_corrige]
   \starttext
   \startsubject[title={Astérix}]
   \startluacode
   Eleve = {
      structure = "analyse très fine",
      NoteStructure = 2,
   }
   \stopluacode
   \getbuffer [grille]
   \stopsubject

   \startsubject[title={Obélix}]
   Eleve = {
structure = "le détail doit être travaillé. Pensez à la finesse de vos menhirs…"
      NoteStructure = 1,
   }
   \stopsubject
   \getbuffer [grille]
   \stoptext

Since whatever I fill in those files is written
inside luacode environment, I tried to switch to
cld documents.

Here is my main file in cld version

   context.useenvironment({"env_corrige"})

   context.starttext()

   context.startsubject({title="Asterix"})

   Eleve = {
      structure = "analyse très fine",
      NoteStructure = 2,
   }
   context.getbuffer({"ExoCorrection"})
   context.stopsubsubject()

   context.startsubject({title="Obélix"})

   Eleve = {
structure = "le détail doit être travaillé. Pensez à la finesse de vos menhirs…"
      NoteStructure = 1,
   }
   context.getbuffer({"ExoCorrection"})
   context.stopsubsubject()
   context.stoptext()

The troubles is that buffers are filled with
the last version of Eleve table.
I guess this is because the whole file
is parsed and then filled in buffers.
My understanding of the cld manuel is that
context.tobuffer()
and
context.direct()

should be used, but couldn't figure out how.
Tried several times, also with context.step but
all failed.
I think I didn't properly understand the "temp"
and str of context.tobuffer description in manual.

What changes should I introduce to my cld files?

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet