On 12/22/2022 10:19 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
On 12/22/22 21:14, Rik Kabel via ntg-context wrote:
With the latest (2022-12-21) LMTX I see a regression in xtables. The
following code:
[…]
The problem appears to be LMTX-specific. (I did not save 2022-12-15 for
testing, but did not see the problem with that version.)

Hi Rik,

I can confirm that the regression only arises in LMTX and in current
latest. With LMTX from 2022.12.15 18:12, the xtable is fine.

It seems to be related to the replacement of \newdimen and \newcount
with \newdimension and \newinteger (which Hans mentioned in
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/107452.html).
Indeed, one has to be careful with aliasing them (frozen values). There might be a few more places that need a fix.